Jandy HE 2 high efficiency pool heater, 4000 BTU, cost, about 7,000 plus installed last June.Broke within weeks.

Fixed. Broke again. Two weeks to service call. We're told only two servicemen in New Jersey.

Then we waited for a part. This year, Worked for two weeks, broke again. Same part. Same story.

Only two servicemen in NJ, we'd have to wait a week for someone. We involved our pool company and got someone here. Same part. We're told by this serviceman that the part was defective, being replaced.

We heard from a dealer, off the record, that parts are hard to get and support negligible. They are owned by a huge private equity firm so that it's clear they're interested in profits not in service. But this view will do them in.

We're having this heater removed and replaced with a reliable one with parts with service.Good bye and good riddance.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jandy Pool Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jandy Pool Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Jandy Pool Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jandy Pool Products?

Comments

ZodiacPoolSystems

Dear anonymous,

We're so sorry to hear about your experience!We'd take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to speak with you about this.

Please contact us directly at feedback@zodiac.com including your contact information (phone/address) and we'll do all we can to make it up to you.

Zodiac Pool Systems