San Tan Valley, Arizona

i have defective pool filter system bottom and top filter cracked from a manufacture defect since day one purchased.

i have called Jandy pools and manufacture reps Scott Ferguson and mark *** and Melissa pool customer care rep regional areas manager since 6-13-14 leaving messages and emails none have been returned to me yet.

its been very poor customer service on returning phone call or emails back and standing behind there product in which has been defect since it was made.

see the pictures below and youll see what i'm talking about.

DONT BUY THERE FREAKIN PRODUCTS CAUSE THEY DONT LAST LIKE THE WARRANTY MANUEL SAYS.

THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCT AND WARRANTY

GOOD LUCK IN TIRING TO CONTACT THEM CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS PUT IN HOLD FOR 1-2 HOURS

I SPEND ALOT OF MONEY AND THIS POOL $40,000 AND I JUST GOT *** FOR POOL EQUIPMENT

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Jandy Pool Products?

Comments

jenny4612
Chicago, Illinois, United States #860095

Had the same issue, they have the absolute worst customer service department, not only customer service but management also.Had filter, pump and heater problems.

Sand filter split after two seasons, heater melted- cracked tile inside heater - which is a defect. Pump motor first year- went out. Good luck getting your local service representative to show up or even call. Service Rep.

sounded drunk on the phone!!!Yikes....POOR JANDY!!!